With accommodation and activities to suit couples, singles and small families, is there any reason not to visit our coconut palm-fringed, coral sandy beach paradise?
Rates for Barefoot Manta Island and Barefoot Kuata valid until the 31st March 2018
Rates quoted are for accommodation only. A compulsory resort package of FJ$99 per person, per day is payable at the resort on check-in. It will include 3 meals a day, Wifi access and all non- motorised sports.
DORM RATES for Barefoot Kuata only
Dorm (6 people sharing, separate beds)
Beach Dorm: FJ$60 pp p/day + FD$99 compulsory resort package pp p/day.
Dorm (6 people sharing, separate beds)
Safari Beach Dorm: FJ$82 pp p/day + FD$99 compulsory resort package pp p/day.
Seaview Queen Ensuite for Barefoot Kuata only (2 people sharing, 1 queen bed with private bathroom)
FJ$356 per room p/day + FD$99 compulsory resort package per person per day.
Beach Safari En-suite Queen for Barefoot Kuata only:
FJ$356 per room per day + FD$99 compulsory resort package per person per day.
Triple Share Barefoot Kuata only
Queen En-suite Bure - Triple Share FJ$114 pp p/day + FD$99 compulsory resort package pp p/day. Maximum 1 extra adult. If child sharing with parents $43 pp p/day plus compulsory resort package (12 yrs+ FJ$99, 4-11 yrs FJ$49, U3 Free). Maximum of 1 child per ensuite
Family Safari Room Kuata only 2 Adults and 2 Children ( 1 Queen and 1 bunk bed for 2 children plus private bathroom) FD$399 plus compulsory resort package per person per night. Can add an extra child on a sofa bed for FD$22 per night plus compulsory resort package.
DORM RATES for Barefoot Manta only
Traditional Beach Dorm (4 people sharing, separate bunk beds)
FJ$60 pp p/day + FD$99 compulsory resort package pp p/day.
Tropical Beach Dorm (4 people sharing, separate bunk beds)
FJ$82 pp p/day + FD$99 compulsory resort package pp p/day.
DOUBLE BURE (BUNGALOW) RATES for Barefoot Manta only
*Note - Double bures have shared facility bathrooms*
Standard Twin (2 people sharing, separate beds)
Standard Twin Sharing: FJ$89 pp p/day + FD$99 compulsory resort package pp p/day.
Safari Queen Ensuite for Barefoot Manta only:
FJ$356 pp p/day + FD$99 compulsory resort package pp p/day.
Triple Share Barefoot Manta only
Safari Queen En-suite FJ$114 pp p/day + FD$99 compulsory resort package pp p/day. Maximum 1 extra adult on a single bed. If child sharing with parents $43 pp p/day plus compulsory resort package (12 yrs+ FJ$99, 4-11 yrs FJ$49, U3 Free). Maximum of 1 child per ensuite.
Tree Top Double (2 people sharing, shared bathroom facilities)
FJ$89 pp p/day + compulsory resort package FJ$99pp p/day
Rates quoted are for accommodation only. A compulsory meal package will be payable on the island at FJ$99 per person, per day. It includes 3 meals a day plus WiFi access and all non-motorised sports.
Be sure to visit our PROMOTIONS page for current specials and dive packages.
Terms and Conditions
- Rates quoted include accommodation only.
- A compulsory meal package will be charged upon check-in. This compulsory resort package of FD$99 pp per/day includes 3 meals a day, WiFi access plus all non-motorised sports but not diving.
- The en-suite rooms have private toilet facilities in the room; all other accommodation, including Standard Double rooms, make use of shared toilet and bathroom facilities.
- Children under the age of 3 sharing a room with their parents pay FJ$43 plus a compulsory resort package. This is for Queen Ensuite rooms with a maximum of 1 child per Ensuite sharing with parents. If there is more than 1 child then the family must book a Family Safari room (2A and 2C). An extra child can be added to a Family Safari room for FD$22 plus complusory resort package per child per night. Family rooms can hold up to 3 children maximum with 2 adults.
- Compulsory Resort Packages for children are FJ$99 for children 12+ years, FJ$ 49 for ages of 4-11yrs and free for children under 3 years old. The resort package includes 3 meals a day, WiFi access plus all non- motorized sports but not diving.
- In the case of early arrivals and late departures, 1 extra lunch will be charged at FJ$30.
Plan Your Trip
- A minimum recommended preflight surface interval of 18 hours is suggested following repetitive and /or multi-day dives. For single dives, a minimum preflight surface interval of 12 hours is recommended.
- Be sure to plan your trip carefully - you should ideally have a full day to relax before boarding a flight back home.
Dive Package Terms & Conditions
- Guests must be PADI, NAUI, SSI or CMAS certified in order to dive. This does not however, apply to guests doing an SSI Open Water Course or guests doing an Introductory Dive.
- If you are under the direction of a physician and/or taking medication, we advise you to please check the medical declaration with your physician and bring along your medical clearance certificate before embarking on any dive activity.
- Diving equipment rental is included in the package price.
- All boat itineraries are weather and conditions permitting, at the Captain’s discretion
- All dives are at the Divemaster’s discretion.
- Dive packages are available for a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- All activities are available subject to favorable weather conditions.
- The Barefoot Collection cannot guarantee any shark or manta ray encounters.
- Guests are responsible for the appropriate use of any borrowed equipment and must ensure that equipment is returned after every use, in the same condition in which it was issued.
- Under no circumstances will refunds be issued in lieu of unused activities, whether as a result of inclement weather, availability or any other reason.
- Dive courses will be taught by our SSI-certified dive instructors according to a daily schedule. A certificate will be issued upon completion.
Reservations & Confirmation
- All reservations must be made through our Central Reservations on our website or : firstname.lastname@example.org or +679 7077 328 or +679 777 3040.
- Once availability has been confirmed, Central Reservations will hold the reservation for 24 hours, pending receipt of a deposit of 50% (either by credit card or by proof of payment via EFT) which serves to confirm the booking.
- The deposit guarantees the booking and is not refundable under any circumstances.
- The balance of the total amount is payable upon arrival on the island.
Cancellation & No-shows
- A cancellation and/or no-show fee of 50% of the value of the booking will apply regardless of time of cancellation, size of group or reason.
- In the event of a cancellation of part of the booking (e.g. late arrival or early departure), the deposit will be used in lieu of the value of this shortfall and the guest will be liable for the outstanding balance.
- The Barefoot Collection and its properties will not be responsible for any loss of or damage to personal equipment or property during guests’ stay or during participation in our activities.
- We will not accept responsibility for any delay, additional expense, or inconvenience which may be caused directly or indirectly by events outside our control, such as late arrival of flights, severe weather, Acts of God, acts of government, or the failure of any machinery or equipment.
- We strongly recommend that guests take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy at the time of booking to protect themselves for the full time of their visit, against illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellations, cyclones, airline delays, and other travel contingencies.